The process

First, as usual I took a picture of my sketch and then I print screen to paste it in paint and save it,import it to illustrator.



Then I make this layer as a template,then i show ruler as well as grid to help me in giving a more appropriate drawing.
After that,I make another layer called the tree trunk




and then the rocks which is the bottom part of the picture.how do I draw the trunk and those sticks? under brushes,I choose artistic( artistic charcoal pencil) with the stroke of 1pt and the thickness that I like.and I put gradient of dark brown to light brown for the trunk that I have selected to show the light source.

The other layer-rocks,simple,I use the same brush tool,same gradient colour and I draw the outline.And the on top is what it becomes...After that, I draw a few lines with the same brush tool on this layer,meaning on the rocks to show the rough surface of rocks.


Next,another layer named leaves.In this layer, I make another sub-layer called the dark green.Using the brush tool with the Artistic charcoal pencil that I have chosen for the trunk and rocks,I then select the dark green colour that I would like to use to draw the leaves.




this is what it looks like.

Then another sub-layer-the grass green, using the same brush of the same type(artistic charcoal pencil).Lighter green is used this time.


another sublayer again-green.Same technique...


another sublayer again-light green



Next,another sublayer as well-highlight.using a light yellow and white to show the toning of the leaves and also the light source.

This is the final out look of the tree.

Next, I make another layer called the sky where I used the gradient with the toning of orange to yellow and to white as the sunlight.This is also the background of the picture.



After that, I use the flare tool
to draw the effect of sunshine....looks better this time.



Then, make another layer named field as the ground of the scenery.



I draw a line and I use gradient of the toning of colour of green to yellow as the field of grasses.

then, I use brushes of the type called artistic charcoal pencil to draw trees behind and at further distance from near.


Next is drawing the house using pen tool and apply colour from the colour guide.


After that, I draw the rocks like mountain behind the trees and the house using pen tool. choose the colour of orange and make a toning to yellow colour and make a texture of canvas to show the rough surface of the mountain.I choose that under effect and the light source is from top.





The toning is the reflection of the sunlight when sun sets.same goes to the other mountain behind it. Is just the colour of toning is yellow to white using gradient


this is the final picture of my assignment 2.


No comments: