The sketches

Hello,I'm back.after looking at those pictures, I now hav drawn some sketches regarding global warming and flora..Have a look at them.




After drawing them, I found that I can actually combine some parts of the drawings into one and become my symbol.....

Then I make the experiment of what I thought of.


From those pictures, I think the last picture is more suitable to be my symbol.
The leaves are actually from the germinating seeds(see up there in the sketches).
The hand is actually from the pictures I found previously.this idea was taken from the pictures below:(the bottom left picture)It shows that we love plants and plant more trees,
I change the shape of the leaves into the shape of heart to show the love of planting trees around us.










THE FINAL SYMBOL IS CREATED!!!!!!

No comments: